America SednAir Compressor Systems
Company Overview:SednAir was established in 2004 in the U.S. and China and is the largest Non OEM company around the world. Worldwide, SednAir provides centrifugal air compressors and accessories. We provide manufacturing, overhaul, and maintenance services for Ingersoll-Rand, Cooper (Cameron), Atlas Copco, Elliott, and CompAir Centrifugal Compressors.
Industry:Aftermarket Centrifugal Compressor Parts
Sales Manager (Sales Representative)
America SednAir Compressor Systems, Inc. is a wholesale company in the industry of aftermarket parts for centrifugal air compressors. We are looking for a qualified sales manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
As a sales manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. This not a supervisory role.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Representative
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, preferably with the following compressor systems:
- Atlas Copco
- Ingersoll Rand
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Relative Centrifugal Compressor Business: 1 year (Preferred)
- 25% (Required)
To Apply for this position:
Please send resume and cover letter to Marie Causey at email@example.com.
424 South 9th Street
P.O. Box 769
Mayfield, KY 42066