Sales Representative for Graves County
Company Overview:ADS Security is a leader in the rapidly expanding home and commercial security industry. Our solutions include Life Safety and several other advanced services including Access Control and Video Surveillance – all supported by our award winning, UL listed, 5 Diamond Certified Monitoring Center located in Nashville, Tennessee that monitors over 100,000 homes and businesses throughout the Southeast.
Opening for the Graves County area.
ADS Security is currently seeking people who love to sell face to face in a one-call close environment. As a member of the ADS Security Sales Team our top priority is always looking to provide quality service to our customers through consultative selling techniques. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. Sales Consultants daily responsibilities include prospecting, presenting products and services to businesses and homeowners, ensuring proper documentation (often electronic) for sales agreements and proposals, existing customer engagement, and continuous communication with management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Proactively schedules sales appointments with current and prospective customers.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Maintains in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about ADS products and services.
- Generates and tracks new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business.
- Identifies ways to market products to new consumers, including identifying new target market segments / opportunities.
- Upholds relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are met.
- Meets with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell to new and existing ADS customers.
- Constantly seeks new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers.
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge, and stay up to date on all company policies and procedures.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing sales and related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Product knowledge
- Technologically adept (tablets, smart phones and computers)
- Customer Service skills
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing skills
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Territory management
- Ability to build client relationships
- Self-Confidence Motivation for Sales
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possesses valid driver's license
- Must read and write in English
- Ability to prove you are authorized to work in the United States
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year of previous sales experiences
- Reliable transportation required
- College degree
- Alarm industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of previous sales experience
- Ability to operate computer, tablet, phone and other office equipment as needed
- Ability to work effectively using electronics for long periods of time
- Ability to sit/stand at workstation for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, speak, hear, see, think, communicate, concentrate, learn and work
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
ADS Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Compensation: Salary plus commission
To Apply for this position:
Apply for Sales Representative using the link below:
1200 Mayfield Road, Suite 160
Mayfield, KY 42066