Posted January 9, 2019
Company Overview:FNB Bank is one of the oldest community banks in the state of Kentucky with eight banking centers in four Western Kentucky counties. FNB offers a fun working environment with a competitive salary. Being locally owned and operated provides excellent opportunities for professional growth.
This is a part-time position that will work between 26 and 29 hours per week. The anticipated schedule would be as follows:
Monday 8 am-2 pm
Tuesday 7 am-3 pm
Thursday 8 am-2 pm
Friday 7 am-3 pm
*hours are subject to change based on special events or projects.
Responsible for the routine maintenance required at the Bank’s offices to keep the facilities in good order and to report needs, requiring an outside contractor, to the Facilities Manager. Courier supplies, documents and equipment between the offices. Assist with mail pick-up and delivery; supply stocking, sorting and delivery; and be available for special projects and set-up for events as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Courier supplies, bank documents, equipment, etc. between offices on a weekly schedule and other times as needed.
Maintain a routine maintenance schedule for all office facilities and act on or report additional work items needed.
Pick-up and deliver mail to the Post Office and sort mail at the Main office for distribution.
Comply with all BSA requirements and complete appropriate documentation.
Maintain outdoor areas as needed which includes mowing, weeding, trash pick-up etc. Also included is spreading ice-melt or other snow and ice removal at the Main office and other offices as needed.
Maintenance by painting interior and exterior surfaces as needed.
Clean drive-thru banking areas including night depository, ATM, Drive-thru window, and lanes as needed.
Maintain supplies, including stocking after delivery, sorting and distribution to various offices.
Purchase soft drinks and water for the Offices and stock in refrigerators as needed.
Maintain the Bank work vehicles including scheduling routine maintenance and keeping the vehicle clean and organized.
Assist in moving furniture, equipment and supplies.
Assist with set-up and tear-down of special events or projects.
Handle all Bank documents and information with complete confidentiality and security.
Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed.
Act courteously and respectfully to customers and co-workers.
Carry out other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus.
3. Knowledge of and ability to operate outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers, weed eater, snow and leaf blowers, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to be bonded by our Insurance Company.
1. Ability to push minimum of 100 pounds, ability to lift minimum 50-75 pounds.
2. Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
3. Ability to handle physical requirements of routine maintenance of facilities such as changing light bulbs, moving furniture, etc.
4. Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing and walking as job may require
To Apply for this position:
101 E. Broadway
Mayfield, KY 42066
101 E. Broadway
Mayfield, KY 42066