- Assist in layout, site preparation, concrete placement, and finishing of concrete on a variety projects.
- Assist in rock subgrade preparation
- Assist setting forms to required grade & layout
- Assist in cutting/bending/tying reinforcement;
- Spread, level and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power
screed, and float;
- Assist in the installation of expansion joints and edging using edging tools
- Ability to use trade tools and miscellaneous hand tools
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 5+ years of applicable concrete experience.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a member of a Team.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, kneel, balance, stoop
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions & extreme temperatures
- Ability to work long hours determined by scope of work
- Ability to lift minimum weight of 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
To Apply for this position:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the office at 150 Hickory Rd, Hickory Ky to complete an application.
150 Hickory Rd
Hickory, KY 42051