Mayfield Consumer Products
Company Overview:Candle Manufacturing
Responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, making, packing, inspecting, and assisting in the production of quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Including but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned according to role and department needs.
- Exercise good judgment and respond positively to instructions and follow standard policies and procedures
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with speed, while maintaining high quality products and standards
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Pay attention to detail while performing tasks with accuracy
- General housekeeping
- Operate a pallet jack
- Education and/or Experience
- GED/High School Diploma
- Professional Designations / Licensures / Certifications
- None required
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a strong attention for detail, eye/hand coordination, and accuracy
- Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Lifting requried
This position description reflects the current assignment of essential functions, and is not meant to be all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned to this job at any time, and may be modified to reasonably accommodate an individual with a disability, or for other reasons.
Compensation: $9.00/hour base pay (Attendance Incentive Available)
To Apply for this position:
Please visit http://mcp.easyapply.co to fill out online application.
112 Industrial Drive
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066