Company Overview:FNB Bank is one of the oldest community banks in the state of Kentucky with eight banking centers in four Western Kentucky counties. FNB offers a fun working environment with a competitive salary and a full range of benefits. Being locally owned and operated provides excellent opportunities for professional growth.
START SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDN’T TRADE FOR ANYTHING.
We’re looking for self-starters who can take the initiative when responding to customer concerns and complaints. The ideal candidate will have superb customer service skills, a willingness to help others and strong attention to detail. Our tellers will meet the needs of customers through noticeably better customer service and will need to understand the role that FNB serves in the community.
This is a full-time position that will work at least 30 hours each week and will be part of the Saturday rotation. This position will not have a set office but will travel to all of our 4 counties, as needed (Trigg, Calloway, Graves and McCracken). Trigg County travel is very rare but could occur. The schedule and hours are subject to change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete hold notices.
- Comply with all BSA requirements and complete appropriate documentation.
- Process savings withdrawals. Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification and ensure validity.
- Identify counterfeit currency.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Count and roll loose coins.
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks and sell gift/travel Master Cards.
- Accept loan payments: verify payment amount and issue receipts.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Ensure station is properly supplied.
- Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process cash advances, redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Maintain appropriate currency logs.
- Follow all bank policies and procedures.
1. Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive manner in dealing with customer transactions.
2. Ability to learn and operate the teller software as well as other standard office equipment.
3. Proficient in word processing, web skills, email, and general computer aptitudes.
4. Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files, coin and reach above to get into filing cabinets, etc. This position does require bending, stooping and long periods of standing. Length of working day is unpredictable.
All positions within the bank are exposed to a potentially hazardous condition – robbery.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Background Check.
3. Customer Service Experience required.
4. Teller experience preferred.
5. Up to two months of on-the-job-training to become familiar with departmental procedures.
FNB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status.
To Apply for this position:
101 E. Broadway
Mayfield, KY 42066