FNB Bank, Inc.
Company Overview:At FNB our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities that we serve. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge, will be based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We are a VEVRAA federal contractor.
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers. Promote and advise on the bank's products and services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct bank’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals, etc.)
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services (credit cards, saving bonds, etc.)
- Make sales referrals; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services.
- Create a connection and develop a rapport with customers and co-workers to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, including BSA and complete appropriate documentation
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve customers’ issues and provide relevant information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willing to cross train for other branch duties if necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Length of working day is unpredictable. May have to work longer hours to balance due to problems or unusually heavy customer traffic.
- Required to stand for long periods when providing customer services.
- Work in different markets (Calloway County, McCracken County, Trigg County and Graves County)
- Required to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays per calendar month.
- Exposed to a potentially hazardous condition – robbery. Receives detailed instructions and procedures to be followed to minimize risk.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of teller training.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive manner in dealing with customer transactions.
- Ability to learn and operate the teller software as well as other standard office equipment, including a computer, adding machine, teller machine, check writer, and typewriter.
- Proficient in word processing, web skills, email and general computer aptitudes.
- Up to two months of on-the-job-training to become familiar with departmental procedures.
To Apply for this position:
101 E Broadway
Mayfield, KY 42066