Youngblood Excavating & Contracting
- Laying gravity storm, and sanitary sewer pipe, and pressure sewer and water mains.
- Setting and maintaining line and grade.
- Assembling joint fittings including mechanical, solvent weld, push-on, flanged, flare, fusion, etc.
- Assembling appurtenances for water sewer and storm systems.
- Setting, finishing and adjusting storm, water and sewer structures, vaults, castings, utility boxes.
- Measure, cut, assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe under ground
- Perform rough-ins, install new or replaced existing valves, cleanouts and vacuum release vents
- Assembly and installation of main line piping, force main, water main, sanitary gravity sewer, etc.
- Tap or tie into existing pressure piping using sleeves and saddles
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools
- Assist in rigging of pipe and pipe assemblies for installation in trenches, vaults and manholes
- Disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe
- Welding with both manual and automatic welding equipment
- Training less-experienced pipe layers in essentials of the trade
- Operating heavy equipment such as backhoes and front-end loaders
- Digging trenches by hand
- Using lasers and grade rods
- The ability to read blueprints
- High school diploma preferred
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
To Apply for this position:
You can either stop by our home office at 150 Hickory Rd, Hickory KY to complete an application or you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 270-247-1400.
150 Hickory Road
Hickory, KY 42051